Quick Help

When you need quick help this type of self-regulation is a First Aid intervention for anxiety, stress and emotional distress. Follow the instructions in the film. Remember to always seek primary care or professional help if available.




If you just have experienced a traumatic event that may require medical attention or making a police report – MAKE SURE TO DO SO. If you have been sexually abused police can help secure  evidence if you go directly.

If you have experienced a traumatic reaction to something that happened earlier in life, contact primary care if the symptoms persist.


What can I expect?

  • Self-regulation can offer temporary relaxation of symptoms
  • Self-regulation can resolve traumatic reactions

See Symptoms of Stress & Trauma