The solutions to most of our challenges dwell within us: they are next to the source of the challenge. Here are some metaphorical images to help you dig deep into the roots of questions or challenges, thereby setting them on a road towards solutions. Let the images represent the issue or issues challenging you and begin to visualize ways to fix or understand the images. By so doing you can unravel a hidden puzzle in your life.
Gerard Osenele Ukpan,
I usually use them in the following way:
1. I interview and calibrate the client, writing down gestures, expressions, words, names that I can use in the session later. We discuss whatever their challenge is.
2. I give them the cards, cut out, facing down asking them to pick one, and when they turn it over, tell me how they perceive that it relates to their challenges. This starts a free association and, it gives me the command you talked about (do this or we stop).
3. I ask them to pick as many as “necessary” which is until they start staring out into the distance - opening doors in their heads...
4. Here I move to another chair and start the hypnotherapy session.
Results have improved. They have been quicker into trance and I feel more “creative” finding their own solutions.Instruction Back to Introduction
1. Think of a challenge in your life.
2. Pick an image by pressing/tapping "Start" below. The image will be randomly selected.
3. Allow your mind to reflect freely on possible relations between that image and your challenge.
4. Pick another card repeat. Continue until you are satisfied.