©PeacefulHeart Network Gunilla Hamne/Ulf Sandström 2012-02-12
Download as PDF
Fill in and send to us, in combination with completing the 6 certification cases and signing the Code Of Ethics.
1. What are common symptoms of trauma?
2. What part of the brain is involved in a psychological Trauma?
3. What happens physically when we experience a traumatic event?
4. What are the main benefits of the Trauma Tapping Technique?
5. What is the difference between a trauma with a known cause (a specific incident of war or violence) and a trauma that happens over time (long term accumulation)?
6. What is important to do and say before treating somebody with TTT?
7. How many times is it necessary to do the complete tapping sequence?
8. What is important to think about when treating a woman who has been violated?
9. What is secondary/vicarious trauma and what can you do about it?
10. How do you know when to suggest TTT?
11. What other treatments do you know about for treating trauma?
12. Which are the 14 Tapping points?
13. If a benificiary shows strong emotions during/after a Tapping, what can you do about it?
14. What is the biggest advantage of TTT in treating victims of abuse, war, violence and genocide?
15. How hard, how fast and with how many fingers do you perform the actual tapping?
16. If a Tapping provides the benificiary with no result at all, what is this an indication of?
17. What is the importance of the order in which the points are tapped?
18. What do you think we mean when we say an “onion effect” can show up during a Tapping?
19) Why is it vital that the benificiary is “in the right state of mind” during the Tapping?
20. In what way can Trauma Tapping prevent violence and create a better society?
21. Where do the tapping points come from?
22. What is a theory about why Tapping works?
23. Is there any research about Tapping?
24. What are known side effects of Tapping so far?
25. Is Tapping meant to replace other forms of therapy or medication?
26. What is it that will you make a good Trauma Tapper?
Your information for your certification
Mail address ______________________
www (option) _____________________